INTERESTED IN HAVING LIVE MUSIC AT YOUR EVENT?
HERE ARE SOME OPTIONS THAT WE PROVIDE:
Vocals & Acoustic Guitar
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, & Keyboard
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, & Keyboard
4-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, & Drums
5-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, & Bass
6-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, Bass, & Saxophone
SOME MORE INFO:
We provide all our own equipment including a state of the art sound system. We do NOTprovide tents or stages, but would be glad to use either if provided by the client or venue.
We can provide up to 50 feet in extension cables, but prefer to be as close to a power outlet. We only need one outlet.
We ask to be situated under cover to protect our equipment from harsh weather, if performing outside.
We carry liability insurance up to $2,000,000 upon request (additional fee of $100 per booking)
We provide non-stop music playlists during our breaks. We have our own playlists downloaded; however, if you'd like to make your own playlist, feel free to email us the songs you'd like to hear.
You choose the attire between tropical, formal, business-casual, and allblack-professional.
We provide band uplighting for no extra charge (upon request).
We don't offer an Event MC; however, I can make smallannouncements. If you'd like an MC for your event, we can offer some suggestions for hire.
- We can learn a requested song(s) for ($100 each) for acoustic performances and ($200 each) for band performances. Please let us know at least a month in advance.
- You may customize our setlist for your event by selecting songs that you do/do not want to hear. Check out the song list page on our site.
- We are also available to perform alongside a female singer (upon request) Listen HERE
- Dialing in our preferred volume and EQ is done during our sound check prior to our performance; however, volumes tend to change as the night continues and we get louder. We are our own sound engineers for the majority of our gigs, but for our most optimal sound we suggest hiring a sound engineer. We offer a few different options (around $200-$300 depending on availability), all of which are professionally trained with many years of experience.
- Weddings Only: If I'm performing for the ceremony, I can provide a wired microphone (up to 50 ft) for the officiant at no extra charge. You may however wish to ask the venue or officiant if they can provide a wireless microphone since officiants usually prefer to use wireless and they look better in photos.
- Weddings Only: If I'm performing for multiple parts of the wedding it will take me approximately 10 - 15 minutes to switch some of my gear from one section of the venue to the other - keep in mind.
WE PERFORM AT WEDDINGS!
During the reception, our 4, 5, or 6-piece band will surely blow away your guests expectations. We are trained musicians with years of experience and love to bring our best to every opportunity. We can play chill tunes during dinner to provide a relaxed island-vibe. Then, we can crank it up to full energy once dinner is over and people are ready to hit the dance floor. With an extensive setlist, we cover everything from today's top hits to classic sing-alongs. We provide a top-of-the-line sound system that can accommodate for up to 1,000 guests. You can't go wrong with our energetic full band.
During the cocktail hour, I'm able to perform as a singing guitarist or as the acoustic duo, accompanied by a keyboardist. Either arrangement is perfect for easy listening while guests converse and start to get their drinks and appetizers.
During the ceremony, I'm able to perform as a singing guitarist or as the acoustic duo, accompanied by a keyboardist. We cover a large spectrum of sounds, but mostly stick to laid-back island and rock unless requested otherwise. During the pre-ceremony, we provide music as guests find their seats and start to converse. We can play specific songs for the bridal party entrance, bridal entrance, and ceremony exit. We can learn one song and any additionally learned songs are ($100) each. Or, if there's a song you'd like to hear the original recorded version of, let us know and we'll cue it into the speakers from an iPad. Our keyboardist is able to perform Canon in D and/or The Wedding March as well. (Listen here). We can provide a wired microphone (up to 100ft) and speaker for the officiant if performing for the ceremony.
"Joey was a pleasure to work with. He was so accommodating, so quick to respond when I had questions, always answered his phone, and good natured, willing, and cooperative. Everyone at the party thoroughly enjoyed his music, in fact, we couldn't get them off the dance floor when it was time for the party to be over! Highly recommend him!"
- Diane S. (Wedding Reception)
"Joey was great. We had a pool party for 50 people and I received many compliments about his choice of songs and performance. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for music at an event."
- Nels P. (Private Party)