INTERESTED IN HAVING LIVE MUSIC AT YOUR EVENT?
HERE ARE SOME OPTIONS THAT WE PROVIDE:
Vocals & Acoustic Guitar
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, & Keyboard
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, & Keyboard
4-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, & Drums
5-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, & Bass
6-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, Bass, & Saxophone
SOME MORE INFO:
- We provide all our equipment including a state-of-the-art sound system. We do not provide tents or stages, but would be glad to use them if provided by venue.
- We'd like to be as close to an outlet as possible. We only need one. We can provide 30ft of extension cables but anything additional must be provided by the venue.
- We ask to be situated under cover to protect our equipment from harsh weather, if performing outside.
- We can carry per-event liability insurance up to $2,000,000 (upon request) for an additional processing fee of $100.
- We provide house music during our breaks. We have our own playlists downloaded; however, if you'd like to create your own custom playlist, feel free to email Joey a Spotify link.
- You choose the attire between tropical, formal, business-casual, and all
black-professional (see our options HERE).
- We provide band uplighting for no additional charge.
- We don't offer an Event MC; however, Joey can make small announcements. If you'd like an MC for your event, we can offer one for an additional charge.
- We can learn a requested song(s) for $100 for acoustic performances and $200 for band performances. Please let us know at least a month in advance.
- You may customize the setlist for your event by selecting songs that you do/do not want to hear. Check out the song list page on our site.
- We are also available to perform alongside a female singer (upon availability) Listen HERE
- We run our own sound mixing, but having an additional sound engineer allows for a more precise and dynamic mix. We offer a sound engineer for an additional charge (upon availability).
- Weddings Only: If Joey is performing for the ceremony, he can provide a wireless microphone for the officiant for a $100 additional charge.
WE PERFORM AT WEDDINGS!
During the reception, our 4, 5, or 6-piece band will surely blow away your guests expectations. We are trained musicians with years of experience and love to bring our best to every opportunity. We can play chill tunes during dinner to provide a relaxed island-vibe. Then, we can crank it up to full energy once dinner is over and people are ready to hit the dance floor. With an extensive setlist, we cover everything from today's top hits to classic sing-alongs. We provide a top-of-the-line sound system that can accommodate for up to 1,000 guests. You can't go wrong with our energetic full band.
During the cocktail hour, I'm able to perform as a singing guitarist or as the acoustic duo, accompanied by a keyboardist. Either arrangement is perfect for easy listening while guests converse and start to get their drinks and appetizers.
During the ceremony, I'm able to perform as a singing guitarist or as the acoustic duo, accompanied by a keyboardist. We cover a large spectrum of sounds, but mostly stick to laid-back island and rock unless requested otherwise. During the pre-ceremony, we provide music as guests find their seats and start to converse. We can play specific songs for the bridal party entrance, bridal entrance, and ceremony exit. We can learn one song and any additionally learned songs are ($100) each. Or, if there's a song you'd like to hear the original recorded version of, let us know and we'll cue it into the speakers from an iPad. Our keyboardist is able to perform Canon in D and/or The Wedding March as well. (Listen here). We can provide a wired microphone (up to 100ft) and speaker for the officiant if performing for the ceremony.
"Joey was a pleasure to work with. He was so accommodating, so quick to respond when I had questions, always answered his phone, and good natured, willing, and cooperative. Everyone at the party thoroughly enjoyed his music, in fact, we couldn't get them off the dance floor when it was time for the party to be over! Highly recommend him!"
- Diane S. (Wedding Reception)
"Joey was great. We had a pool party for 50 people and I received many compliments about his choice of songs and performance. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for music at an event."
- Nels P. (Private Party)