Festivals • Private Parties • Corporate Events • Weddings • More
INTERESTED IN HAVING LIVE MUSIC AT YOUR EVENT?
HERE ARE SOME OPTIONS THAT WE PROVIDE:
Vocals & Acoustic Guitar
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, & Keyboard
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, & Keyboard
4-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, & Drums
5-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, & Bass
6-PIECE FULL BAND
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, Bass, & Saxophone
SOME MORE INFO:
- We'd provide all of our own equipment and gear including a state-of-the-art sound system that can accommodate up to 1,000 guests.
- We ask to be as close to an outlet as possible. We only need one outlet and can provide 30ft of extension cables but anything additional must be provided by the venue.
- We ask to be situated under cover to protect our equipment from the sun and/or rain, if performing outside.
- We have the option of carrying per-event liability insurance up to $2,000,000 for an additional processing fee of $100.
- We shuffle pre-cued music playlists during our breaks (genre depending on the event). If you'd like to shuffle your own playlist during our breaks, please forward it to Joey no less than 2 weeks before our performance.
- You choose the attire between tropical, formal, business-casual, and all
black-professional (see our options HERE).
- We provide band uplighting (upon request) for no additional charge.
- We don't offer an Event MC; however, Joey can make small announcements. If you'd like an MC for your event, we can offer one for an additional charge.
- We can learn a requested song(s) for $100 for acoustic performances and $200 for band performances. Please let us know at least a month in advance.
- You may customize the setlist for your event by selecting songs that you do/do not want to hear. Check out the song list page on our site.
- We are also available to perform alongside a female singer (upon availability) Listen HERE
- We run our own sound mixing, but having an additional sound engineer allows for a more precise and dynamic mix. We offer a sound engineer for an additional charge (upon availability).
- Weddings Only: If Joey is performing for the ceremony, he can provide a wireless microphone for the officiant for a $100 additional charge.
WE PERFORM AT WEDDINGS!
During the reception, our full band will surely blow away your guests expectations. We are trained musicians with years of experience and love to bring our best to every performance. We can play chill tunes during dinner to provide a relaxed island-vibe. Then, we can crank up the energy once people are ready to hit the dance floor. With an extensive setlist, we cover everything from reggae, classic sing-alongs, and top hits. With the choice of 4, 5, or 6 members, you can't go wrong with our dynamic full band.
During the cocktail hour, Joey is available to perform solo as a singing guitarist or as a duo accompanied by Alex, the keyboardist. Joey covers a large spectrum of genres, but mostly sticks to laid-back island and rock. He will provide good vibes for easy listening while guests converse.
During the ceremony, Joey is available to perform solo as a singing guitarist or as a duo accompanied by Alex, the keyboardist. During the pre-ceremony, Joey can play light music as guests find their seats. Let Joey know which songs you'd like to be played for the ceremony by selecting them from the song list. Joey can also learn a song for $100 each. If you'd like to hear the original recorded version of a song, it can be cued into the speakers from an iPad. Alex, our keyboardist, is able to perform wedding classics such as Canon in D and The Wedding March (listen here). Additionally, Joey can provide a wireless microphone and speaker (+$100) for the officiant if performing for the ceremony.
"Joey was a pleasure to work with. He was so accommodating, so quick to respond when I had questions, always answered his phone, and good natured, willing, and cooperative. Everyone at the party thoroughly enjoyed his music, in fact, we couldn't get them off the dance floor when it was time for the party to be over! Highly recommend him!"
- Diane S. (Wedding Reception)
"Joey was great. We had a pool party for 50 people and I received many compliments about his choice of songs and performance. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for music at an event."
- Nels P. (Private Party)